We are committed to protecting customer’s privacy. Authorized employees within the company on a need to know basis only use any information collected from individual customers. We constantly review our systems and data to ensure the best possible service to our customers. Parliament has created specific offences for unauthorized actions against computer systems and data. We will investigate any such actions with a view to prosecuting and/or taking civil proceedings to recover damages against those responsible
User InformationCrafera collects and uses customer’s information for the following purposes:
- To improve customer service : Customer’s information helps us to more effectively respond to your customer service requests and support needs.
- To personalize user experience: We may use information in the aggregate to understand how our customers as a group use the services and resources provided on our Site.
- To improve our Site: We continually strive to improve our website offerings based on the information and feedback we receive from customer.
- To process transactions: We may use the information customers provide about themselves when placing an order only to provide service to that order. We do not share this information with outside parties except to the extent necessary to provide the service.
- To administer a content, promotion, survey or other Site feature : To send customers information they agreed to receive about topics we think will be of interest to them.
- To send periodic emails : The email address customers provide for order processing, will only be used to send them information and updates pertaining to their order. It may also be used to respond to their inquiries, and/or other requests or questions. If customers decide to opt-in to our mailing list, they will receive emails that may include company news, updates, related product or service information, etc. If at any time the customer would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, we include detailed unsubscribe instructions at the bottom of each email or customer may contact us via our Site. We adopt appropriate data collection, storage and processing practices and security measures to protect against unauthorized access, alteration, disclosure or destruction of your personal information, username, password, transaction information and data stored on our Site.