- India: 7-8 working days
- International Shipments: 14-15 working days
- The delivery of the product will be taken care of by our nominated logistics partner/ domestic/international speed post. Our logistics partner might have their own limitations in terms of the locations to which they can deliver the products in a specific area. In such cases, we can work out in consultation with you an alternate shipping mode or shipping location.
- Shipping charges for both international and domestic shipments are different for different products and are clearly mentioned on the product page.
- The estimated delivery time both for international and domestic shipments, has been mentioned alongside the products on the product page.
- You will be required to pay the applicable octroi charges in case the shipping is required in the cities where octroi is applicable. At present, Nagpur, Sangli, Dombivili , Nasik , Mumbai, Pimpri&Chinchwardi, Kothrud (Pune) ,Akola, Ahmednagar, Pune, are Octroiable cities.
- A customer must bear all the storage, insurance & handling charges in case you delay the acceptance of the product delivery.
- The delivery of the goods might get delayed due to the reasons out of our or our logistics partner hands. We will inform you in case any such delay is happening. Crafera is not liable for any delay in delivery by the logistics partner / postal authorities and only guarantees to hand over the consignment to the logistics partner or postal authorities within the time-frame displayed or informed by us through email communication.
- You will be required to be personally available & sign the Proof of Delivery (POD) document upon receipt of the product you ordered. In case you are not able to take the delivery personally, you will need to authorize the other person to accept the delivery on your behalf. The authorization of the delivery must be in form of a written document that should be handed over to the delivery executive while taking the delivery. You must not take the delivery in case you observe any damage on the product in which case you need to get in touch with us for further course of action.
- The billing address can or can-not be same as the shipping address and there can be multiple shipping locations as well. In case you have opted for Cash on Delivery (COD), the payment will be collected at shipping address.
- For international shipments, the customer is responsible to ensure that the product can be imported in the destination country lawfully. International shipments, that are the orders shipped to locations outside of India might be subject to custom duties, import duties or any other taxed levied by the destination country. Customer will have to bear all such additional charges. The customer should get in touch with the local authorities of the destination country to understand the applicable duties or taxes. Also, custom clearance formalities might result in the delays beyond the original delivery time estimates.